Superb Hi Level Technical Jokes:

Scientists were playing hide & seek in heaven.

Einstein was seeker.

Newton didn't hide & stood in a square of 1 meter.

Einstein: I found u Newton !!   Thhappa !!!

Newton: U are Wrong.
I am not Newton.
As I am standing in 1 mtr square, I am Newton/per mt sq.
So I am Pascal.
-----------------------------
Q: What did the thermometer say to the graduated cylinder?

A: "You may have graduated but I've got many degrees"
--------------------------
Did you hear oxygen and magnesium got together?
OMg!
----------------------------
Did you know Oxygen went on a date with Potassium?
It was OK.
-------------------------------v
A photon walks into a hotel. The porter asks, "May I take your bags?" The photon replies "It's fine, thanks. I'm travelling light.
-----------------------------
Atom 1: I just lost an electron.
Atom 2: Are you sure?
Atom 1: I'm positive.
------------------------------
: What do you get after reaction of two sodium atoms with a Barium atom...A BaNaNa
-----------------------------
Q: Why did a scientist install a door knocker?
A: coz he wanted to win a no-bell prize!!!!!